GUIDELINES FOR IN PERSON SERVICES
1. We have taken out the majority of our chairs and spread the seating out through the sanctuary. We encourage you to spread out and be mindful of others.
2. We encourage you to wear your mask as you are in the common areas and maintain six feet apart for social distancing.
3. Please sit with your family group in the sanctuary and maintain social distancing.
4. Children's Ministry Volunteers will be wearing masks and we have spread out the kids in several rooms with social distancing.
5. We have Hand Sanitizer stations throughout the church and we encourage you to give online or in the bucket on your way out.
6. We were taking temperatures at the door, having families register for services, and we encouraging social distancing. We are now shifted in phase 3 and not doing temperature checks or registering for services.